Lukerya Kosheleva - Lukerya Andreevna Kosheleva and folklore-ethnographic ensemble "Narodny Prazdnik" - Songs of the village Linovo. Part 2 (2013)
The CD "Songs of the village Linovo. Part 2" is presented tradition of performing songs Goryun people living in the present, only a few villages in Putivl district of Sumy region (formerly Putivl district Kursk province). Goryun, according to ethnographers and ethnomusicology, are descendants of the ancient inhabitants of this region, have survived to the present day culture of one of the Eastern Slavic tribes - Northerners.
Lukerya Andreevna Kosheleva - the last performer of remarkable ethnographic ensemble from the village Linovo in which even sang her mom. A unique voice, virtuoso performing local tradition tradition, joyous, creative openness and sense of humor made Lukerya one of the most famous and favorite folk singers of the day.
Members of the Moscow female folklore-ethnographic ensemble "Narodnyi Prazdnik" sing songs Linovo village since the formation of the collective in 1982. Frequent trips to the village, the study of musical material on archival multi-track recording, mastering the local dialect and singing together with folk ensemble performers allow transfer full polyphony Linovskiy unique songs.
This CD is a continuation of the album "Songs of the village Linovo Part 1.", Recorded in 2005. This CD contains songs of different genres: calendar, wedding, lingering, as well as stories Lukeria Andreevny about himself, his family, his village and Linovo.
1. About the village Linovo
2. Grapes (Cheering at Christmas time)
3. Oh, Mount viburnum (lingering)
4. For a long time I have been father (Shrovetide)
5. About the songs
6. Why you did not come (lingering)
7. walks on the hills druzhinushka (wedding)
8. Svashenka you ilgovochka (wedding)
9. Blow, exuberant veterochek (lyrical)
10. Around the yard husband's parents (Wedding)
11. In the Danube river, on the shores of (wedding)
12. Teasers (wedding)
13. Pour a cup of tea (lyrical)
15. About the job
16. Field of pure (real duet)
17. What is in our fields (lingering)