Vladimir Volkov, Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky, Andrey Kondakov - Vladimir Volkov, Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky, Andrey Kondakov, Vladimir Kazakov - Don't Tell About Love (2016)
Fantasies of Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky on the themes of lyric songs of the Soviet era
Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky – trumpet
Andrey Kondakov – piano, percussion
Vladimir Volkov – double bass, sounds
Vladimir Kazakov – vocals
The new album of the world famous free jazz trio Vyacheslav Gayvoronsky, Andrey Kondakov, Vladimir Volkov with the participation of the soloist of the Mariinsky Theater, laureate of international competitions, graduate of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Vladimir Kazakov “Don’t talk about love ...”, was recorded in the summer of 2015.
In this album, Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky resurrects popular songs from films of the last century, familiar to every Russian and not only a person from childhood. But in a new jazz reading. And there is no irony, here the great love and appreciation of the musicians to the great composers, poets and performers of the past: Isaac Dunaevsky, Matvey Blanter, Georgy Milyutin and others.
The album was issued in the form of a cardboard postal envelope 18.5 by 13.5 cm with the attached postcard.
1. Anyuta's Song from the KF "Funny guys" (Muz. I. Dunaevsky-SL. V. Lebedev-Kumach)
2. Mu-mu - My Petrucha (Mus. M. Volovic, CL. D Antill)
3. Druzhba (Muz. V. Sidorov, SL. A. p. shmulyan)
4. Remembrance (Muz. M. blunter, SL. V. Gurevich)
5. Gazebo (seq. and muses. M. Blanter)
6. Note (Mus. BrodszkyNikolaus, SL. P. Herman)
7. An Unsuccessful date (music by A. Tsfasman, SL. B. Trofimov)
8. If you can - forgive me (Muz. RaimondoGiovanni, CL. I. Arkad'ev)
9. Don't talk about love (music by M. Ferkelman, SL. N. Labkovsky)
10. Everything became blue and green around (Muz. G. Milutin, SL. E. Dolmatovsky)