Opycham - New-age.om (2015)
...for work alive remains a low
Humanity makes robots ...
New-age . Om - the result many years of drummer and percussionist group Yat-Kha Evgeny Tkachev (Opycham), known as well as Rasputin. The album was recorded in Tuva, in a secluded old believers village, on the bank Yenisei River, and also on a long journey through the world. Combining the three thematic album "Stihi", "Mantra" and "Upper monastery", the album reflects the cultural traditions of various world religions - Russian Old Believers, Buddhism and Shamanism, and above these religions the main line comes the theme of unity between man and nature. Symbolic primacy of nature presented in the form of various sound samples, as rain, fire, the sounds of birds and insects, a stream.
1. Что ты спишь, душе моя ... / What are you sleep, awake, o my soul ...
2. Жизнь плачевну провождаю / Life deplorable accompanied by
3. Содом и Гоморра / Sodom and Gomorrah
4. Время радости / A time of joy
5. Верхний Монастырь / Upper monastery
6. Мантра / Mantra
7. Шаман / Shaman
8. Кузнечик / Grasshopper