Veronika Bulycheva - Demoiselle Cygne / Лебедушка (2008)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
In 1999, Veronika Bulycheva released her first solo CD, "Demoiselle Cygne", which is not inferior in its musical qualities to the producer Peter Gabriel. Not surprisingly, because this project involved musicians of world significance: Felix Sabal-lecco (drummer, worked with Peter Gabriel), Marcial Bezombe (pianist, keyboardist, worked with the Prince), Franki Molet (bassist and producer of electronic music, now living in New York) and Turkish bass player Emek Evci.
1. Lebedushka / Demoiselle Cygne
2. Vse budet khorosho / Tout Ira Bien
3. Kolechko / Pelite Bague
4. Okol / Okol
5. Kak u klyuchika / Comme A La Suorse
6. Duda / La Flute
7. Pesn' emigranta / L'emigrant
8. Nezdeshnij / L'etranger
9. Vecher / Un Soir
10. Khasbulat -blyuz / Hazbulat - Blues
11. Matushka Volga / Volga - Ma Mere
12. Nikita / Nikita